Turn Your Vacation Payment into Retirement Savings

When you retire or otherwise leave employment at the University of Texas at Austin, you can defer your unused annual leave payment into a UTSaver 457(b) Deferred Compensation account. To be eligible, you must elect this option before your last day of UT employment. You can defer any portion of your unused annual leave payment up to the annual 457(b) limit.

For more information, go to The University of Texas System website for Retirement Programs.